Search This Blog

Monday 18 January 2010

Online Love (for Jen Lewis)



You are surreal and ethereal
Phantom, immaterial
Totally unbelievable
(And that’s because you’re a 56-year-old widow from Belgium, really)
You are my online love

You tick all my boxes (literally)
Friends with Megan Fox
Favourite sport is kickboxing
(Though you’re never off the sofa)
You're my online love

You‘re a nurse and a mother
Bendy like no other
Ultimate_anal_lover
(Well, that is your login name)
My online love

My inbox is in a mess
With sticky promises of flesh
And filthy group sex confess
-ions (And you’re never 18, you stole that photo from a copy of Razzle, I know, I read that edition, I found it in a hedge)
Online love

You scored 97% sex appeal
I only wish you were real
We could finally strike that deal
(I’d be yours and you’d be mine)
And we’d take our loving
Offline

1 comment:

  1. This is clearly a performance piece, as yet to be performed (long story) so not supposed to be high art...ok?!

    ReplyDelete