Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2010

THE UNMAKING




I close my eyes, and for one brief moment                                 
Wish you away.                                     
Just to see what life without you would be like.                        
                                               
And within that uncreating,                            
That most unholy of events                                    
A universe implodes within my heart,
BOOM !                                 
There is an absence unprecedented,                    
An emotion not yet defined.                                 
                                               
I open my eyes, and you lie beside me
Half drowned in sleep                                 
Unaware of my sado-masochistic adventure,                             
Unknowing that for a moment you did not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment